Monday, June 13, 2005

Office Exposure

Chim and I were having a little hanky-panky over my lunch break at the apartment today when we realized that I was running late returning to work. We had to make a mad dash to get ready and out the door. Upon arriving at work, I ran into the building, through the glass doors to the escalator, up to the second floor and down the long hall to the tax department where I work. No sooner had I plopped my purse down at my desk than my boss called me into her office to go over a file with her and a 50-year-old male co-worker. We were going over a file from a Puerto Rican accounting firm than had for some reason been voiding the checks we were sending them. While I was in the middle of showing them where they were filed and my documentation of them, looking down at the file, I noticed that my blouse was still unbuttoned down to my bra. I casually, while still talking, pulled my blouse so that it was closed more, and I lightly buttoned it. Afterward, I went back to my desk and chuckled to myself while watching my screensaver of Chim.
(Just kidding, I don't really have a screensaver of Chim, but I was sitting there laughing to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home