Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My Hubby the Bum Magnet

I've come out of grocery stores, liquor stores, convenience stores, and now my workplace, with Sean in the drivers' seat waiting for me--and talking to a bum. They just come up to him when he's waiting in the car, to ask him for money, food, rides, etc... This happenend in Ojai, Ventura, Los Angeles, St. Paul, MN, Las Vegas, NV and now Dallas, TX!
Today, when I got off of work, I walked out the door to the parking lot. Once I was outside, I saw the car, Sean in it...and... low and behold... a bum talking to him at the drivers' side door. I though to myself "Oh, no, not again!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! I hope you are enjoying married life and that Sean doesn't leave hair in the shower like another blogger friend that we all know and love so much.
Your hubby needs to learn to say NO! If he were in Gallup, the street crowd around here would have his vehicle make, model and color within a half an hour and he would be panhandled the rest of the day. I won't give anyone money. I'll buy food, coffee, gas, but no money because around here the first stop of the panhandler is the liquour store.
Besides, what's he going to do when your little ones comes up with sweet little eyes and says "Daddy, please raise my allowance". You guys will be broke!
God Bless, Kitty

8:34 PM, December 08, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home